Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Giants vs. Patriots: Which team has the better moves?

And by "moves," I am, of course, referring to touchdown moves.

Going head to head this Super Bowl Sunday are...

New York Giants' wide receiver Victor Cruz, he of the hip-swiveling "Touchdown Salsa" dance:



and fellow wide receiver Hakeem Nicks, aka Mr. "Dirty Bird":



vs. New England Patriots' tight end Rob Gronkowski, with his special brand of spiking the football now known as "Gronking":



Personally, my money is on future Dancing with the Stars disco ball trophy winner Victor Cruz and Hakeem Nicks -- and the Giants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I have been CRUUUUUUUUUUZed!

Anonymous said...

Cruz could definitely win the mirror ball trophy. And that's some signature slam that Gronk has! I was completely unaware of these moves. Thanks for sharing.