* You keep people's names, phone numbers, and addresses in a Rolodex
* You use a paper engagement calendar
* You still pay bills using checks
* You listen to music on a turntable (or a CD player)
* Your camera requires film
* Your phone has a cord, which curls
* You have used the phrases "Kids these days!" or "Back when I was a kid/growing up..." in the last 72 hours
* Drinking alcohol gives you an immediate headache
* You fall asleep before your kids
* You prefer your movies in 2D
* Your idea of "doing drugs" involves taking two Aleve (or antacids or heartburn medicine)
* You quote lines from The Flintstones and/or The Brady Bunch (or pick your 1960s or 1970s sitcom)
* Your email address contains the letters "aol"
* You still refer to Russia as The Soviet Union
* You own a leisure suit
* When it snows your first thought is "my back already hurts at thought of shoveling all that"
Let’s Go, Cubbies!
1 hour ago