Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sweet!

Behold the World's Best Blondies (made from scratch with dark chocolate chips and mini M&Ms)!

















Zoom in on the blondies!


















And my* fabulous Dark-Chocolate-Kissed Ginger Cookies...

















In a word: Deeeeelicious!

I just hope J-THREE-O's teachers (all 11 of them) enjoy eating them as much as we* enjoyed making them, from scratch, all day, after one of us shoveled snow and broke yet another nail and nearly burned her hand.

*Technically "our" as J-THREE-O shared measuring, mixing, and baking duties with me -- but, alas, not clean up. :-(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be a Holiday Mircle!

Moishie and Sam said...

Please send cookies!!! Knoxville awaits!!!

Lizzy said...

My mouth is watering! Worth a broken nail!

EMM said...

Yummy! I was with you on baking an shoveling duty today. No burns, but I did almost fall off my stoop.

Gingerbread cookies, Rice Krispie x-mas trees and chocolate covered mini pretzels. All with sprinkles, naturally.

I'm jealous of J-Three-O's teachers...LOVE blondies.

Mmmm.

Michael said...

They look awesome. How about an e-commerce site to sell 'em to your readers? :)

Kendor said...

J-Three-O and myself were allowed to have some samples after dinner. I happy to say they lived up to the billing.

larissa said...

Drool on my keyboard
I just gained a pound looking
But it was worth it