Friday, March 29, 2013

Bacon mouthwash (yes, really)

Don't get me wrong. While I'm into healthy eating, I enjoy a few slices of bacon every now and then. (I make it in the microwave, on paper towels, which absorbs the excess fat and leaves the bacon nice and crispy. Mm mm.) But this craze for putting bacon in everything -- bacon cupcakes, bacon candles -- has finally gone too far.

Really Scope? Bacon Mouthwash?



After watching that video, I may never eat another piece of bacon again. (FYI, Scope Bacon Mouthwash -- "For breath that sizzles!" -- is made with synthetic bacon flavor, not real bacon. So does that mean vegetarians, Jews, and Muslims can gargle with it? Just wondering.)

I really hope Scope Bacon is an April Fool's Day joke.

[My favorite YouTube comment: "Can I use it to marinate other non bacon flavour stuff? Like my cat?" Click on the video to go to YouTube and see the other very funny comments, including Scope's replies.]

3 comments:

Michael said...

So posting to Facebook. Good stuff!

Anonymous said...

Bacon has jumped the shark.

J. said...

@Michael: Thanks for sharing!

@Anonymous: You have no idea. I have two words for you: bacon condoms. (And yes, there will be a blog post.)