Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Let's talk about Sex...

as in SexCereal, a new high-fiber cereal that is supposed to make you more passionate.
















All I can say is fiber (and SexCereal) must have a really good PR agency.

Seriously, when did oats become sexy food? (Do not get an image of Wilford Brimley having sex. Do not get an image of Wilford Brimley having sex. I don't know about all of you, but I think SexCereal just killed my sex drive.)

What happened to oysters and chocolate and booze? You want her to feel more passionate in the morning? Give her some Cocoa Puffs and a glass of Champagne. (On a somewhat related note, I just discovered that Fiber One Cereal now comes in chocolate, to which I say, ew.)

Don't get me wrong. I'm not knocking oats and wheat germ and flax seeds. I know they help you do some things more regularly. (And I am passionate about regularity.) But in terms of bringing the sexy back? I don't think so.

You need proof? This is what happened to Justin Timberlake after he had some SexCereal:

No comments: