Saturday, March 26, 2011

Miniature giraffe, I has it*

Forget teacup pigs, miniature horses and giant rabbits, and baby elephants. What I really need is a petite lap giraffe from Sokoblovsky Farms, Russia's Finest Purveyors of Miniature Lap Giraffes -- just like you've seen on those DirecTV ads. (Click on the link, above, to see the miniature giraffe cam.)



Just remember, Mother's Day is less than two months away....

[H/T to friend of the blog CRR]

*OK, technically I'm No. 172,268 on the wait list, BUT someday I will has petite lap giraffe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So want one! Coming over and stealing yours when it is delivered!

J. said...

How about joint custody?

Btw, here is the latest miniature giraffe ad (from DirecTV).

jen said...

I'm #222,846...
I guess I'll just go get a goat. Their dang cute too!