Monday, March 28, 2011

Cutest. Baby. Video. Ever.

I'm cold*. I'm cranky. I'm fed up with war and threats of a government shutdown and greedy bankers and executives. And while my heart goes out to the people of Japan, if I read or watch one more story about radiation levels in Japan or nuclear reactors, I'm going to start glowing in the dark. And, oh yeah, it's only Monday.

Which means... time for a really cute baby video! This one is titled "Emerson - Mommy's Nose Is Scary!" (I am assuming Emerson is the name of the baby, who is pretty darn cute -- and makes an excellent scared face.)



*It was 24 degrees Fahrenheit this morning -- and it's not much warmer right now. Punxsutawney Phil has a lot of 'splainin' to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The scary face AND the smiley face are wonderful!

Happy Monday!

larissa said...

Leave it to babies
Take cranky out of Monday
Warmth would be better