Saturday, January 30, 2010

Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" video finally explained

Thought you all would enjoy this latest Literal Video of Michael Jackson's song "Billie Jean." (Major shout out to Kevin K. of Rumproast, who called this to my attention.)



Hey, these lyrics make more sense than

For Forty Days And Forty Nights
The Law Was On Her Side
But Who Can Stand When She's In Demand
Her Schemes And Plans
'Cause We Danced On The Floor In The Round
So Take My Strong Advice, Just Remember To Always Think Twice
(Do Think Twice)

My favorite lines in the Literal Version of "Billie Jean": "Hit my groin, jacket's on, spin around" and "My collar's made from a tractor tire. Gonna raise it higher. If you don't like it, talk to the hand."

To see other great Literal Videos, click HERE. :-)

3 comments:

EMM said...

Duh-Nuh - Elbow Dance!

Sugar Daze said...

OMG Hilarious! This video has always been a source of mystery to me and now it's finally all explained! I so loved this!!!

Lizzy said...

Thanks! I never understood a word of it except "the kid is not my son!"

I had no idea that Michael invented the "talk to the hand" saying back in the early 80'! It wasn't big until the 90's!

Funny!