Thursday, December 6, 2012

All I want for Christmas is...

Jimmy Fallon (and the Roots) making annoying Christmas songs listenable again.

Yes, folks, Jimmy Fallon has done the impossible. He has made me like Mariah Carey's overplayed, oversung Christmas song "All I Want for Christmas Is You" likeable again. Even more amazing, he has made Mariah Carey likeable. (The producers of American Idol should send Fallon a check.)

Check out this great Late Night "Music Room" version of "All I Want for Christmas Is You," performed by Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, Mariah Carey, and a bunch of adorable elementary school kids.



Take that, Justin Bieber!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Thanks, J! That was so sweet. I pretty much don't like anything by Mariah Carey, but I love that song! Too bad her voice is sounding old and cracked - maybe she was just sick or something.

Thanks for sharing! Happy Holidays!

Anna