Thursday, December 13, 2012

Putting the ho ho hos in Christmas

Apparently, putting the Ho in Halloween was not good enough for Victoria's Secret. Now they've gone and put the ho ho hos in Christmas.

(Not that I am saying that Victoria's Secret models are hos. But they are going to freeze their tuchuses off dressed in those skimpy outfits at the North Pole. Just saying.)


Also, my suggestion re next year's Victoria's Secret Christmas video? Less singing, more cleavage.

Moving right along....

While I understand Victoria's Secret is an "intimate apparel" company and that sex sells, selling sex for Christmas just seems, I don't know, wrong. (I don't know about all of you, but I do not want to envision mommy French kissing Santa Claus.)

Call me an old fart but it used to be if you were naughty, you got a lump of coal, or nothing. Now if you're naughty, you get lingerie from Victoria's Secret.

Though, seriously, who buys panties that say "WHERE'S MY GIFT?"














THE SCENE: The boudoir
GAL (dressed only in her new Victoria's Secret "WHERE'S MY GIFT?" panties): "You like?"
GUY: "Where's my gift? I've got your 'gift' right here, sweetheart."

(See, this is the reason I don't write romance novels, people.)

Hoping you've been nice this year....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to talk Hostess Ho Hos...I am hungry

J. said...

Now that you mention it, Hostess snack cakes had awfully suggestive names: Twinkies, Ding Dongs, Ho Hos, SnoBalls? Maybe if Hostess had a scantily clad hostess sucking down one of their cream-filled treats (and the executives hadn't bilked the workers), the company would still be solvent.

Anonymous said...

While they look amazing, they're horrible singers! Glad to know they're not blessed with all kinds of talent.