Thursday, May 10, 2012

They're Trekkies and they know it

I realize that this post will be read by a very small number of people (i.e., people who watched Star Trek, know LMFAO's "Sexy and I know it" and read J-TWO-O -- i.e., me, the spouse, and Dave S., and I'm not so sure about Dave S.) But I just love this parody of LMFAO's "Sexy and I know it" by a bunch of Star Trek geeks (even if the singing sucks), and, hey, it's my blog -- and I Khan do what I like.



Tribble Tribble Tribble Tribble Tribble Tribble.

Maybe when the next Star Trek movie comes out, someone will do "Every girl's crazy 'bout a Star Trek man."

Make it so, boys. Make it so.

7 comments:

Dave S. said...

I am only vaguely aware of LMFAO but I know that song via.

A bewigged Shatner cameo goes a long way in my book.

J. said...

Wow, I am majorly dizzy from watching that video. Also "bewigged Shatner cameo"?! Where?

J. said...

Wait, are you referring to the Wrath of Khan clip of Kirk/Shatner? (I thought you meant Shatner appeared in the video.)

Another David S. said...

Hey, don't forget Another David S! Watched it, found it hard to look away...

J. said...

@Another David S., didn't realize (forgot?) you were a Star Trek fan -- or listened to Top 40 radio.

EMM said...

Resistance is futile...add me to the list.

jen said...

Love it!