Monday, February 13, 2012

I can't give you anything but L-O-V-E, baby

You know what love is? Love is spending the evening playing Scrabble with your wife when you don't like board games -- and there are a half-dozen things you'd rather be doing.
















Btw, that is a photo of the aforementioned Scrabble game, and my last four tiles, which spelled out L-O-V-E. (And because I am sure you all want to know, I won, by over 100 points.)

I L-O-V-E you, honey (even if you won't clean your office and the spare room as my Valentine's Day gift). Happy Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first and last time we played scramble you put down squalid. Still licking my wounds.

Ange said...

What the heck does "fier" mean? Maybe I should google it. Or maybe I should stop trying to read scrabble boards upside down.

J. said...

@Ange, it's "fiercer." :-)