Saturday, September 24, 2011

The joy of...

mopping?



I don't care how great the Shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop is. No woman gets that excited about mopping the floor. And I say this as a woman who was genuinely excited when the spouse got me that Eureka Cordless Quick-Up floor sweeper for Valentine's Day.

Equally problematic, at least for those of us who were big fans of the movie Risky Business and still fondly remember the scene where Tom Cruise dances around in his tighty whities (back when we didn't think he was crazy -- just crazy cute), that woman is no Tom Cruise. (Sadly.)



You want women to get excited about mopping, Shark people? Show some really hot guy mopping the floor.






Nicely done, Pine-Sol.

3 comments:

Ange said...

Works for me Baby!

I can only mop floors with "Poi E" blasting in my ears through my ipod. Ideal mopping music. Try it, you'll like it! :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQLUygS0IAQ

J. said...

@Ange, you totally crack me up. Maori mop music! Love it.

Betty Cracker said...

Thank you, Pine-Sol. I think that's the first time I've ever seen a man mop a floor in an ad.