Monday, December 6, 2010

Sleep Camp

Feeling tired?

Ever feel that naps are wasted on the young?

Wish every day was National Go-Back-to-Bed Day?

Or that you could just hibernate for the winter?

Are you at the point where the thought of a good night's rest sounds even better than a good night of sex?

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then you need to attend Sleep Camp. That is, as soon as the spouse and I work out a few details and open it. But I'm pretty sure we have a can't-miss concept here. After all, who wouldn't want to learn how to get a better night's rest, especially if it meant taking a few days off from work in some beautiful locale where you didn't have to do anything but relax?

Think of Sleep Camp as a kind of a co-ed, exercise-or-not spa vacation, where the main (and only) goal was to sleep for at least eight hours a day. Where you would learn which mattress and pillow was right for you. And where instructors would hold classes with names like How to Grab 20 Winks, Nap Like a Nipper, How to Sleep Anywhere Anytime, and Learning to Sleep with a Snorer -- and would teach you easy exercises (for lack of a better word) and tricks that would help you get to sleep faster and have sweet dreams, when they weren't giving massages and waiting on you hand and foot.

Sounds like a dream to me.

But let me ask all of you, if such a camp existed, would you sign up?

(Of course now that I've revealed our brilliant idea someone is bound to steal it, but I'm too tired to care right now.)

4 comments:

Charlene said...

I'm NOT going to answer your question because I have this big commercial building I can't seem to rent for the right amount, and this is a wonderful idea. My question is if I start such an enterprise would YOU patronize the camp??

SMILE Naa. I'm joking. I'd go to camp once to learn all the tricks. Assuming I get the right results, I'd never have to go back again.

Martha K. said...

I would attend the camp on a regular basis whether or not I learned everything I needed to learn the first time. Of course, I'm saying this as a parent of a teenager and a tween-ager...so, you should market to the parents of teens!

larissa said...

I'm volunteering
Call me Camp Evangelist
And Master Sleeper

smb said...

sleep is deffinately very important, I need to work on that :)