Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'd rather be on St. Martin

As many of you know, I do not like winter. I do not like the cold (even though it hasn't been that cold this winter). I do not like snow (though we've barely had any this season). And I do not like to ski (or snowboard).

Give me sun, sand, and surf -- 80-degree days and 65-degree nights, with just a sprinkling of precipitation and cloud cover, so I don't burn -- and a spectacular sunset every evening, and I am one happy woman. Throw in great food (which someone else cooks) and not having to clean or make the beds or run errands for five or six days, and I am in heaven. Or St. Martin. Specifically Grand Case, St. Martin.













































































Indeed, if you could bottle the awesomeness that is St. Martin, I'm pretty sure this is what it would look like.






















Now you can understand why I miss St. Martin, and hope to return...one day (after I have won the lottery).

Sigh.

No comments: