Tuesday, December 27, 2011

This is what happens when you ask Santa for a reindeer

Twas the night before Christmas,
When all through the Keller's house,
Not a creature was stirring,
Except for a five-foot buck (which sure looked like a reindeer)....

See, kids, this is how legends -- and famous poems -- get started.



Despite questioning by reporters, the Kellers remain mum on the scrap of furry red suit and the ash foot prints found around their chimney -- and where they got all the extra presents.

Hope you all had a very merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Xecky Gilchrist said...

Ha! I'm another Utard and I got one of these guys in my back yard last year (which is weird, I'm in a fairly citified part of Salt Lake City with a couple miles of built-up zone between me and the wilds.) I'm really glad he didn't get in my house. Merry belated Christmas to you!

Ange said...

Heh heh, "...my husband...started screaming.." What's he like when there's a spider in the shower?