Thursday, December 18, 2008

Meat the new smell of desire

Funny, but I never pictured the scent of seduction smelling like a Burger King Whopper. But what do I know? I get turned on by the smell of sauteed onions.

Introducing FLAME by BK, a new meat-scented body spray* that promises to inflame your desire. (I assumed for a flame-broiled Whopper but in actuality for something juicier, or so the website promises.)

A perfect gift for the man who has everything (except perhaps a job at Burger King), with FLAME your guy can now spray (marinate?) himself with meaty goodness whenever the mood strikes. And it's only $4 a bottle -- about the same price as a Whopper!

Warning: This body spray may not be appropriate for vegetarians -- but I hear dogs love it.

Ladies. Gentlemen. What are you waiting for? Come on baby, light that fire. FLAME on!

*If you click on one frivolous link today, this should be it. Go ahead. Click on it -- and experience the scent of seduction.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking for the most sophisticated response to this information and could conjur only one word: Ewwwwww!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm holding out for the Big Mac body spray myself.

Sugar Daze said...

This is not for real, is it? You know I worked for the folks at Diageo for about a decade on the Burger King ad account and I really wouldn't put it past them. Too bad they didn't come up with a Whopper chewing gum or something as I think that might have been more in-line with what their customers wanted. Oh and McDonald's fries!

Anonymous said...

Seriously? I mean-really! But you know the crazy thing? It will probably sell!! There will be guys out there thinking this is the best ever!

J. said...

Seriously. Really. No foolin'. Just CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE POST if you don't believe me (or did not know that the scent of flame-broiled beef could be so seductive). Personally, I am waiting for the scratch-and-sniff ads. (Don't know 'bout all of you, but I haven't been able to download the smell-o-vision widget on my computer.)

TommyMac71 said...

Im sure there is an app on the iPhone that will enable you to smell this....

Well thank God Burger King is being loyal to it's brand...It's like when Starbucks got away from the coffee and started reeling and had to re-brand.

I can't read little Miss Cupcake's comments. Yummy cupcake....

Anonymous said...

Oh, I believe you, but I just don't believe it! Think about how many people had to okay this and bump it on to the next step. Crazy!

Dave S. said...

At last, the long-awaited convergence of the meet market and the meat market!

If I may invoke the spirit of Tommymac, "That's not a hotdog but I'm happy to see you."