Thursday, September 8, 2016

Maybe I missed my calling as a dominatrix

I am always amused by the recommendations I receive from sites like Amazon and eBay. But this email I recently received from etsy, which bills itself as "your place to buy and sell all things handmade," may take the cake (one with a rock-hard icing and a cream filling, apparently).


















What I found so interesting about this email (other than the obvious, which made me laugh out loud when I received it -- and immediately forwarded to the spouse and two of my girlfriends) is that when I clicked on the link to "view this email online," the web version was filled with pretty lapis rings -- no sign of a cut guy in leather bondage gear anywhere. 

Also, while my memory may be a bit spotty of late, I am 99.9 percent sure I never purchased or even searched for a leather men's harness, on etsy or anyplace else, though I did buy the spouse two lovely handmade leather belts on etsy a while back -- from an Amish company. (And I'm pretty they just use those buggy whips on horses.)

1 comment:

Dave S. said...

"Hey honey, how come S & M stuff is showing up on my Etsy Inspirations?"

"Beats me"

I'll show myself out.