How do I love summertime? Let me count the ways....
1. Sunny, warm weather (though I don't like it when it stays above 90 degrees for more than a day or two)
2. Setting the alarm to go off after 7 a.m. (even though I'm usually up by 6:45 a.m. anyway)
3. Longer, lighter days
4. Everything is so green and leafy
5. People are nicer (especially me)
6. Summer vacation
7. Long bike rides and walks on the beach (that is when I can get to a beach)
8. No complaining about homework
9. Grilling (and chilling with a beer, on the deck)
10. Driving with the sun roof and windows open and the radio blasting (though I probably haven't done this with any regularity since the summer of 1991)
So what do you all love about summer? Let me know via a Comment.
"When Life Gets Messy, Shine Your Sink"
50 minutes ago