Tuesday, July 17, 2012

10 Things I Love About Summer

How do I love summertime? Let me count the ways....

1. Sunny, warm weather (though I don't like it when it stays above 90 degrees for more than a day or two)

2. Setting the alarm to go off after 7 a.m. (even though I'm usually up by 6:45 a.m. anyway)

3. Longer, lighter days

4. Everything is so green and leafy

5. People are nicer (especially me)

6. Summer vacation

7. Long bike rides and walks on the beach (that is when I can get to a beach)

8. No complaining about homework

9. Grilling (and chilling with a beer, on the deck)

10. Driving with the sun roof and windows open and the radio blasting (though I probably haven't done this with any regularity since the summer of 1991)

So what do you all love about summer? Let me know via a Comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fireflies.