Friday, February 27, 2009

Well, it's a nice day for a writing 'bout a wedding -- Super QB Tom Brady marries supermodel Gisele Bundchen in twilight ceremony

Hey Gisele Bundchen what have you done?
Hey Gisele Bundchen who's the only one? (Tom Brady!)
Hey Gisele Bundchen who's your superman? (Tom Brady!)
Hey Gisele Bundchen who's the one you want? (Tom Brady!)
Hey Gisele Bundchen shot gun formation!

Well, I heard it was a nice day for a white wedding.

Yes folks, according to various reports, New England Patriots super quarterback Tom Brady and Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen tied the knot in "a romantic twilight wedding" in Santa Monica, California, last night.

Apparently, the bride wore ivory Dolce & Gabbana -- as did her three dogs.

So I guess technically it was an off-white wedding.

And speaking of "off" and "white" weddings, if you have not seen the latest "literal" take on a popular video, do check out this version of Billy Idol's "White Wedding":


[H/T to Kevin K. over at Rumproast]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I correct in thinking that the bride is displaying droopy boobs? Well, maybe he can get in some football practice bouncing them around.

Dave S. said...

If Brady went down on one knee to propose and Belichick finds out, there's gonna be trouble.

GSA, I'm no expert but my guess is that if you attach boobs directly to your ribcage they're going to droop.

That video is about as concentrated as Essence of 80s can get, and should not be watched while drinking any sort of beverage if you value your monitor.

Crap, now my lip is curling on its own.

EMM said...

I want my 1980's MTV! Thanks J - loved your "take" on the WW lyrics. C'mon, we all sang along in our heads...admit it.

Forever Leather (check out P4500 for the hilarity that is FL) had to have carried all of the outfits featured in the video!

Sugar Daze said...

My husband is crushed upon hearing this news! Our daughter isn't named Gisele by chance.... ;)

J. said...

Maybe your Gisele will grow up to marry a famous football player, too, Little Miss Cupcake -- or be a supermodel! ; )

Wonder how business is at Forever Leather these days, EMM. I doubt as good as it was in the 1980s. (And yes, I have had "White Wedding" playing on the mental jukebox for days now. Could be worse, though, I guess.)

And Dave S., I hope your lip has uncurled.