Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I know how Google feels

People type a lot of crazy sh*t into Google. But watching this funny College Humor video titled "What if Google was a guy?" makes you realize just how crazy (or stupid) some search requests are -- and how incredibly patient Google is.

Indeed, I doubt if you or I was Google we'd be nearly so patient or accommodating. (Indeed, I'm pretty sure my standard response to most search requests would be "F@ck you" or "Are you effing kidding me?!" Which is why I am not a search engine, though some people think I am.*)

And now, without further ado, I give you, "What if Google was a guy?"


*To which I would reply, lmgtfy.

2 comments:

larissa said...

completely speechless
cannot find right number of
syllables for this

Anonymous said...

I google all the time. I am floored by how many people post questions like-what does that mean? Is that real? on FB. You are currently on a computer-go ahead and use it!!!!!